Welcome to our intensive Ukrainian Spring Program,
spend your time at Ukrainian Catholic University!
This is a WONDERFUL way to combine vacation and study!
Visit Lviv in May to take part in our three-week intensive language and culture program "Ukrainian Spring".
May 8-26, 2017
DOWNLOAD DETAILED ACTIVITY PLAN 2016
> Course: 45 lessons of the Ukrainian language (1 lesson = 45 minutes).
> Course description: It is a general course. Participants develop and practice all the language skills, i.e. speaking, reading, listening and writing. They also acquire and master new grammar and vocabulary. The course program is always adapted to the needs of the participants and their language level which is determined on the first day of the course with a placement test.
> ECTS Points: It is possible to obtain between 4 to 6 ECTS University points for the course upon passing the final tests (additional price for the credits 75 $ per week)
> Diplomas, certificates: Each participant will obtain a participation certificate for the course and those who pass the final exam will obtain a diploma with a grade and the certification of University points assigned.
> Localization: The lessons will be held in the new campus building located on Kozelnytska street, 2a.
> Price: $ 1685 (for Registration, language course, accommodation, meals, pick up service, weekend excursions)
10 reasons why you should participate in “UKRAINIAN SPRING”:
1) Individual tutoring – each student has lessons with a personal tutor – a young Ukrainian speaking person, who will help you overcome the barrier of communication!
2) Interactive teaching Our teachers use innovative methods that will help everyone learn Ukrainian step by step.
3) Safety – Ukrainian Catholic University is an international institution with long experience of working with foreign students. We provide comfortable accommodation and support.
4) Technical equipment – The school is situated in new building of the university, which is equipped according to modern standards
5) International environment – our Students come from different parts of the world.
6) Lviv is the most Ukrainian speaking city in Ukraine. So, if you really want to learn Ukrainian – you should come to Lviv.
7) City Day Celebration and other exciting cultural events and festivals are held in May.
8) May is the best time to combine study and vacations, since the cold winter is over and the hot summer is still ahead.
9) Lviv is very friendly welcoming to tourists, so you will have a wide choice of restaurants, caffees and clubs.
10) Remember that the Ukrainian language is one of the most euphonic languages in the world.