IS IT A GOOD TIME TO VISIT UKRAINE THIS SUMMER?
Yes, this is a perfect time to come and see a new European Ukraine. People are open and happy with the changes in the society. You can experience new Ukraine on your own.
IS IT SAFE TO STAY IN LVIV?
Lviv is very safe city. In Lviv have already began new tourist season. We have lots of foreign tourists here. A lot of new restaurants and summer café are opening as well as new museums and tourist routes. (Link to web camera on Svobody Avenue, city center)
Ukrainian Catholic University is keeping contact with embassies of countries (USA, Canada, UK, Germany) where the majority of our students come to ensure complete safety for all involved adults. Please follow this link to visit US Embassy Kyiv - YouTube channel to see short video about situation on the Streets of Kyiv: Russion disinformation and Ukrainian reality
Also you can contact our international volunteers and former students that now is in Lviv through FaceBook. Please follow this link to find list of people.
IS IT TOO LATE TO SEND AN APPLICATION?
NO, you still can send your Application. Deadline for program register is June 1. If you apply for a program now, you have a chance to book budget tickets for your flight.
VISIT US THIS SUMMER, EXPERIENCE NEW UKRAINE ON YOUR OWN!
School is currently accepting applications for the Summer Semester 2014
GROUP COURSES AND PROGRAMS
1. Ukrainian Program “Ukrainian Spring” 3-week (12-30 May)
2. Annual Summer Ukrainian Language & Culture Program 7-weeks (16 Jun - 2 Aug)
3. Summer Ukrainian Camp for young learners 3-weeks (7–26 July )
4. Ukrainian Summer Camp for “Plast” 3-weeks (21 July - 8 August)
5. Summer Business School “Innovations and entrepreneurship in emerging markets” 2-weeks (16 – 28 June)
6. Ukrainian Program “Ukrainian Fall” 3-week (6-25 Oct)
7. Global Outreach Program (with Fordham University) (March 15-23, 2014)
1. Individual courses of Ukrainian as foreign language
2. Individual Ukrainian courses for Business
3. Online Individual Ukrainian courses
SHORT-TERM STUDY COURSES TO UKRAINE
1. Orginise your group and visit Ukraine for a short time. More at .....
Photo report from Fall Ukrainian Program
Photo report from Summer Ukrainian Language & Culture Program
Читайте газету літньої школи // Newspaper 2013